For more of my own personal buttonhole tips and tricks CLICK HERE for my Building Better Buttonholes tutorial.
- Determining right side from wrong side.
- Options for closures on fleece.
- Best practice for sewing seams on the serger and on the sewing machine.
- A bulk free pocket with a decorative edge technique.
- Seam finishes on the sewing machine.
I encourage you to watch the video and learn many of my favorite tips and tricks for sewing Polar type fleece.
Be sure to CLICK HERE to see coordinating instructions for this segment.
I hope you enjoyed this week's preview of the show. Visit www.itsseweasytv.com to watch show 1710. It currently airs until noon EST November 29th, 2019.
P.S. If you have sewn with polar fleece yourself I'd love to hear more about your personal polar fleece projects. Be sure to share in the comments below!