Eileen gave tons of tips for using her PAL2 Perfect Alignment Laser for ease of placement with embroidery and shared unique ways quilters can use this tool too!
We also had the chance to reminisce about places our paths have crossed over the many years we have known each other.
Eileen invited me to provide a sneak peek at the wraps and scarves inside Wrapped In Embroidery, published by DIME. You'll learn some simple ways to link designs for continuous embroidery and get tips for embellishing your embroidered projects so they rival the best in ready-to-wear!
Click the arrow to watch the replay video on YouTube. I'd love to hear your comments. Enjoy!
- Brother Snowman Embroidery Positioning Markers for marking design center points and using targeting technology on select Brother machine models.
- Target Stickers for perfect placement: DiME Target Stickers
- Paper for printing re-usable templates: DiME Print & Stick Target Paper
- Narrow silk ribbon: Threadart.com
- Rayon Batik fabric: Look for a piece with a subtly dyed design so the embroidery shows up on the fabric. Sewbatik.com