Note: Depending on your device, this video may take a few seconds to load.
- The popular It's Sew Easy PBS TV show came up several times. Visit www.itsseweasytv.com to search for TV listings in your area, and be sure to watch the Free online show that airing each week on the home page.
- I touched on two of my favorite Brother accessory feet. The Braiding foot and the MuVit™ Digital Dual Feed foot. On the subject of the MuVit foot here is a list of recent and current machines compatible with this attachment:
- Luminaire Innov-ís XP1 DreamCreator VQ2400
- THE Dream Machine 2 Innov-ís XV8550D THE Dream Machine Innov-ís XV8500D
- Innov-ís BQ2450 with quilters bundle (Open toe, stitch in ditch)
- DreamWeaver VQ3000
- Innov-ís BQ3050 with quilters bundle (Open toe, stitch in ditch, ¼-inch guide foot, quilt guides, couching accessory)
- DreamWeaver XE VM6200D
Watch for a future tutorial on additional accessories for the MuVit™ Digital Dual Feed foot.
- This coat features couched yarn attached using the MuVit foot and couching attachment. CLICK HERE and you'll find downloadable instructions on the It's Sew Easy TV website .
- CLICK HERE to watch the entire couched collar video on my YouTube channel.
- On the subject of feet, we talked about the Brother Foot of the Month and Free Design of the month projects I currently design and produce on a monthly basis. These are on Stitching Sewcial, the official Brother blog.
- You saw pictures of the current Free Design project from Brother. You'll find the free designs and project instructions HERE.
- Gift ideas came up and I shared an information about a coaster and gift bag set from It's Sew Easy TV show 1506. HERE are the instructions.
- Angela asked me about embroidering on paper and I shared a bit about my favorite way to embroidery greeting cards. The complete tutorial is HERE.
- The subject of machine embroidery for beginners was discussed. Here's a video you may be interested in watching if you're new to embroidery, but I believe seasoned embroidery enthusiasts will enjoy this too. CLICK HERE to watch this on my new YouTube channel.
Sewing News Live shows on YouTube.