Be a Sewing Superstar!
The stars are shining bright this season on It's Sew Easy.
Watch for more details about each of these projects in future posts. For now, I'd like to give you a glance at the whole 1600 series line-up. At the end of this post you'll find a fabulous & fun give-away!
Learn steps to becoming a style star by recognizing spot on trends.
- Angela Wolf begins with a kimono style top. Then it’s Joanne Banko with a fashion forward jumpsuit.
Be one of a kind when you take your favorite pattern and alter, change or rearrange for a new look.
- Kay Whitt is first with a wrap dress. Then Sarah Gunn alters necklines on classic tunics. Angela Wolf finishes with the first in a series of tank tops with a lace trimmed tank.
Appliqué is the star . . . literally!
- Emily Thompson has the secret to fashionable kids’ T-shirts. Then Rebecca Kemp Brent has a tutorial on machine appliqué. Joanne Banko finishes the show with tips for embroidered jewelry!
Time for T-shirt ideas!
- Londa Rolfing creates a t-shirt with special memories and Emily Thompson returns to create custom iron-on appliqués.
Get ready for red carpet and special occasion looks.
- First, Joanne Banko demonstrates tone on tone embroidery and serging on a dress with a 40's vibe. Then Angela Wolf creates a satin bias cowl. Finally, Londa Rolfing creates a cascading front neckline.
Star quality is guaranteed when accessories are in the limelight!
- Kay Whitt creates a circular jewelry pouch and Joanne Hillestad makes a unique tablet cover.
Get inspired with glamour from the silver screen!
- Angela Wolf starts out with a luxurious chemise top. Next, Cheryl Sleboda creates princess style crowns.
Take your sewing to superstar level with professional tips and tricks!
- Ellen March shares reader mail and top tips form Sew News magazine. Next, meet Mary Roediger and learn all about wool. To finish, Angela Wolf creates a top with a festive one shoulder ruffle.
One little detail can make your project shine!
- Angela Wolf embroiders a top and Cheryl Sleboda shares a cosplay accessory.
Your table is the star!
- Rebecca Kemp Brent creates beautiful accents for a table setting and Joanne Hillestad shows off a beautiful table runner. Finally, Angela is back with a lacy tank variation.
Glamorous garments for the beach or pool!
- Joanne Banko sews a knit cover-up that's enhanced with specialty stitching and Meg Healy takes the fear out of bathing suit season.
Add a touch of glamour to your home and feel like a star every day.
- Louis Carney adds glitz with a headboard that’s easily updated or changed any time. Then it’s time for a little custom drapery with Joanne Banko. Last but not least, you'll see the final tank top variation from Angela Wolf.
Be a sports star or just look like one with apparel you create yourself.
- Jennifer Stern-Hasemann shows how to make comfortable yoga pants. Then Emily Thompson shares techniques for racer back knit tops.
How would you like to win a DVD set of the entire 1600 series so you can watch and re-watch each and every show at your leisure? To be eligible to win, just leave a comment below, sharing one or more of your favorite tips, tricks, or techniques you've learned from watching any guest It's Sew Easy TV.
UPDATE!!! Deadline Extended!!!
Drawing will take place on Friday January 18th, 2019 after 7 pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and receive their package of DVDs in the mail. I'll look forward to reading your comments and drawing a winner!
Available for USA residents only.
As of Friday January 18th we have a winner! Congratulations D. Miller!!!
Now, are you ready for an encore!?! We will have one more drawing on Friday January 25th at 7p.m. EST.