This double duty apron is easy to make following the basic steps below:
- Select a pattern with a simple shape. Currently, Simplicity pattern company has a whole page of apron patterns with tons of inspiring styles to choose from.
- Choose two coordinating fabrics. I used lightweight denim on one side and a medium weight cotton plaid for the other.
- Embellish eash side using a single layer of fabric.
- Sew one neck strap and one set of belt pieces.
- Sew apron pieces with right sides together, sandwiching the neck strap and belt pieces in between, and leaving the top edge open for turning right sides out.
Let me know in the comments below!