View instructions and download the scrolling heart design shown by clicking on the image below to visit the blog.
Important: Depending on hoop size files may stitch in a vertical layout.
Size A files for 10 5/8-inch X 10 5/8-inch or 10 5/8-inch X 16-inch hoop:
LGS_Snack Mat Outline_SizeA.pes
Size B files for 8-inch X 12-inch hoop:
LGS_Snack Mat Outline_SizeB.pes
Size C files for 6-inch X 10-inch hoop:
LGS_Snack Mat Outline_SizeC.pes
- Snack Mat Size A: 13" wide X 9" long, fold to equal 6 1/2" wide X 9" long.
- Snack Mat Size B: 12" wide X 8 1/2" long, fold to equal 6" wide X 8 1/2" long.
- Snack Mat Size C: 12" wide X 7 1/4" long, fold to equal 6" wide X 7 1/4" long.
- Begin with Snack Mat file sized for your hoop. this file includes the four rectangular fill shapes.
- Add hearts to blank fabric areas, mirror imaging designs as needed and centering each one in the blank spaces.
- Add desired lettering in the center.
- Add the outline file last. Note that the thread color for the outline file is blue. You'll want to stitch this file with embroidery thread that matches your fabric.
Tip: 3M Transpore tape is my preferred low tack tape. It's easy to find, you can stitch right through it if necessary, it's reusable, and removable. Just remember to take it off the fabric as soon as you're finished stitching.